We stand behind all of our products and your satisfaction is very important to us. All purchases made from Ordenada Stores are covered by the following policies;
1. Returns Policy
Items on Ordenada Stores are NOT eligible for return. However, if you received a wrong, damaged or defective item, simply lodge your complaints using the contact us page. There is a chance of a partial refund, in addition to the possibility of keeping the purchased item. Note that this is not a guarantee. And this is only applicable after thorough investigation has been done, with a satisfactory outcome. In events where your reasons (including evidence) for refund are not satisfactory, it WILL be rejected. Ordenada Stores reserves the right to approve or deny a refund claim.
For your claim to be considered:
- Complaints must be made within 48 hours after delivery. Any complaints received outside this period might be rejected.
- Item must be in new, unworn and unwashed condition. Any item that is worn, washed, used or damaged by the customer will not be accepted.
- A satisfactory video/photographic evidence must be submitted.
- Appropriate e-invoice must be submitted too.
- Please ensure that you get the correct size of footwear as complaints regarding over-size/under-size will not be considered for a refund.
Complaints received from December 1st to January 2nd of the following year would remain pending and investigations into such claims will begin as from January 5. This is to enable us to focus on clearance sales during the holidays season period.
1.2 Refunds Policy
Once your complaints regarding a defective item is received, we will send you a notification email. We will then investigate your claims and also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If your claim is accepted and approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 2-5 working days.
Note: All refunds pertaining defective/damaged/wrong items will be partial refunds. This is because you get to keep the item even after getting a refund. Ordenada Stores reserves the right to approve or deny a refund claim.
1.3 Missed Delivery
Most deliveries are fulfilled by 3rd-party logistics companies, so we cannot give refund if you provide a wrong address or have an unclaimed shipment returned. Shipments that go unclaimed and are returned will be liable for the cost of a reshipment. If any address is considered insufficient by the courier and is returned, you will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you.
1.4 Full or Nil Refunds
- You will get a full refund if your order does not arrive within the delivery time promised by us. This is subject to the location of your item via tracking at the time of your complaint. (Also see section to 1.3 above)
- If your order did not arrive due to factors within your control, such as providing the wrong shipping address or not being available at the time of delivery, you will not get a refund.
- If your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of Ordeneda Stores, such as natural disasters, accidents or not cleared by customs, you will not get a full refund.